GLUTEN FREE, LACTOSE FREE
Make 24 Bars
4 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cup fine-ground almond flour or almond baking blend
3 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp sea salt
1 cup coconut oil, softened
3/4 cup agave (or 1 cup pure maple syrup or honey)
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree of your choice. To make your own puree, cut a pumpkin (or your favorite type of squash) in half, scoop out the seeds, sprinkle with water and bake for about 40 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool, remove from skin and puree in a blender until smooth.
4 tablespoons agave (or 6 tablespoons maple syrup or honey)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Grease 9″ x 13″ baking dish with coconut oil
3. Prepare pumpkin filling layer by blending puree with agave (or maple syrup or honey).
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix all wet ingredients in a small bowl. Add in wet ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed. Press half the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Spread the pumpkin filling evenly across the bottom layer, then top with the other half of the mixture.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top of the crumble is lightly browned. If the crumble top starts to darken before baking time is complete, cover pan with a sheet of foil.
7. Serve warm from the baking dish as a crumble, or wait until it’s completely cool and slice into bars.